- From Main menu > Settings > Wireless and network settings > tethering and portable hotspot
- Here you'll find options for USB tethering and mobile AP. Click Mobile AP settings > Configure mobile AP
- You have the option of either leave your data network as an open network, or you can password protect so making sure that only your friends are using it.
- Enter network SSID (any name)
- Select security either Open / WPA2 PSK
- set password. Click save.
- Check Mobile AP to turn it on. that's it. you've successfully configured your galaxy ace as a wifi hotspot or mobile access point. (You'll see a notification that the mobile AP is active)
- Search on other devices to find your data connection