Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 Wifi Settings & Configuration | How to setup wifi on Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562
Connect your newly bought Samsung Galaxy S Duos to the WiFi or internet? Look no further, help is here.
Connecting to Wi-Fi using your Android phone is easy. Once you save a Wi-Fi connection, the settings of the same do remain in your phone and you don’t have to connect to it every time. Your Samsung Galaxy S Duos will connect to the Wi-Fi on it’s own whenever it identifies the network already available.
Steps to Connect Samsung Galaxy S Duos to Wi-Fi :
- Tap the Menu button present at the bottom left of your Samsung Galaxy S Duos phone.
- Go to Settings
- Go to Wireless and network
- Go to Wi-Fi settings
- Select Add Wi-Fi network and the available Wi-Fi networks will show up.
- Selecty your network. If it is an Open Connection, your Samsung Galaxy S Duos will connect to the Wi-Fi directlt. If the Wi-Fi connection is a secured one – you’ll have to provide the network key.
- Your Samsung Galaxy S Duos is now connected to the internet. Enjoy!
Watch on Youtube :